Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Jasmine+Matt

I always ask my clients if they have any locations for their session in mind...and when they respond with the typical "beach", we try to coerce them into something different. But when I spoke with Jasmine about her romance session with her fiance' Matt, she said "just use your creativity!" I was so excited...no holds bar! I could do whatever I wanted! A photographer's dream!!!!

We started out pretty simple with one of my new favorite walls, but when we arrived at the mountain of oyster shells I was truly ecstatic! To my demise though...I quickly learned that Matt has a massive scar on his leg from getting cut by an oyster shell as a child! Once we got Matt to stop shaking in fear, the rest of the session went great!

So much for creativity huh?

Seriously though, Matt was not scared (only scarred...) and he and Jasmine were a dream of a couple! Jasmine has an infectious laugh and Matt only has to look at her to get her to giggle! I was able to see in the first few moments of the session the connection between them, and am so excited to be shooting their wedding in just a few weeks! Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did shooting them!

Sommer

P.S. We ended the session with a few minutes at the typical "beach"...and it was totally worth it!











Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: