Sunday, March 14, 2010

Druyos-Cundiff Wedding Pawleys Island, SC

Family...

I know that the wedding ceremony is to join two people together as one, but it is also about the joining of two families...

When I get to capture moments of family like the ones below, I just get chills...



The sweet moment between Donnie and his Grandma...



Donnie's step-dad helping his mom put on her wrist corsage...


Donnie and Dimitri being "camera hogs"...



Donnie and Rob Posing for the cover of GQ Magazine...



Jennifer and Margaret with their nervous excitement...


The anticipation of becoming "Mrs. Cundiff" as she gets ready to enter the quaint Pawley's Island Chapel...




The exchange of vows and rings...


The receiving of their guests...family and friends...


The first sweet moments together after the ceremony...







The first laughs as husband and wife...


Are you getting chills yet???




But my favorite moment was when Jennifer Danced with her dad...

I guess I am getting more emotional with age, but I had to fight off the tears in this bright, airy room at The Wedgefield in Georgetown, SC.

You could just feel the love and emotion in the room and it was more than I could handle. (You know it is a good wedding when you get the photographer teary!)





Family...

One of the MANY reasons I love my job...to be able to capture the love of family every weekend!

Congratulations to Jennifer and Donnie! We wish them a life FULL of love and eternal happiness as they start their new family together!

Lisa and Sommer

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: