Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alisa+Chad



Normally engagement sessions are the ice-breaker for us, as it typically is the first time we really get to talk in depth with our couples. For Alisa and I, however, it was a little different...Alisa works at the same hospital where I happened to be delivering my second baby. When she found out that I was there, being prepped for my c-section, she stopped by my room to meet me. Under heavy medication, I barely remember the conversation, but she had just been to the studio to book her wedding date and wanted to meet her photographer! Talk about breaking the ice!

I joked with her during the session that I had to look her up on Facebook so I could remember what she looked like! We really had a great time shooting at the "Ever Changing, Simply Amazing" Brookgreen Gardens. Alisa and Chad will be wed there in May and I am really looking forward to it...especially since Alisa and I have such a special connection...me in my hospital robe and she in her scrubs!

Sommer






Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: