Monday, April 8, 2013

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Nicole + John

There is NO SECRET that I LOVE a good FIRST KISS...

I am a hopeless ROMANTIC...

I tear up at the moment they say "Kiss the Bride"...as it reminds me of 15 years ago when I was the bride to be "kissed"...

And at Nicole Stevens and John Furr's wedding, there was no exception...

I had to fight back the tears so to be able to focus on the shot, as their FIRST KISS was a heart-felt one...

Then there is the moment they await to be announced "Mr. and Mrs."...Such a LIFE-CHANGING (and name changing...haha!) Moment!


But neither of those was my absolute favorite moment from this wedding..

My ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY,  MOST FAVORITE MOMENT from Nicole and John's wedding was the moment when...




 JOHN SKIPPED...



YES I SAID SKIPPED...


Down the isle in his EXUBERANT JOY to be married to his soul-mate Nicole!














CONGRATULATIONS TO NICOLE AND JOHN ON A LIFETIME FULL OF "SKIPPING FOR JOY"!

Lisa, Sommer and Craig

P.S.  Of course, I couldn't leave you without a few MORE of my favs from the day...ENJOY!









Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: