Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Carla + Derek - {Atalaya Weddings}


There are often times we do weddings when the grandparents are either too elderly to travel or have passed on....

I'm lucky to still have my grandparents and my grandfather will be turning 77 this weekend, so I know how special it is to have grandparents attend the wedding.

This past Saturday, I was able to  capture a few special moments between Carla and her grandmother, so it was SUPER easy to pick my "FAVORITE MOMENT"...  when Carla's grandmother saw her for the first time, she shed tears of joy, and I knew this was a photo that would be cherished forever.




Carla and Derek also chose to have old typewriters so that their guests could type them messages!  This was another FIRST as I had never seen that at any other wedding!  And to top it off, I captured the moment when her grandparents were typing their message to the couple... How special it is to have those words of wisdom from their grandparents... 



And of course with such a beautiful couple and such a gorgeous day,  I had to post a few more! :)

Congratulations to Carla + Derek!
Sommer and Amanda




















Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: