Sunday, April 21, 2013

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Carrie + Ryan

It was hard to choose a FAVORITE MOMENT from last night's wedding...

When we are shooting weddings involving friends like Carrie and Ryan, EVERY moment is my FAVORITE!

But there was one moment, that did stick out...

Carrie lost her father just a few weeks ago, and even though he was not physically there, there was NO doubt that he was watching from above...

At "peak" moments in the day, the sunlight would sneak out from behind the clouds for just a minute, and then it was gone...

One of those moments, was when Ryan's dad, Keith, danced the father-daughter dance with his new daughter-in-law...

There was not a dry eye in the place...

And then Carrie's brothers each took turns cutting in to dance with her, and everything seemed to freeze in time...

I know Mr. Pelland would have loved to dance with his daughter last night, but I know he was smiling down through that sunlight as Keith, Chris and Chip took his place.

Congratulations to Carrie and Ryan as they start their life together!


XOXO
Lisa, Brittany and Craig




And of course, I couldn't help but share a SNEAK PEAK from the whole day!

Enjoy!






 





Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

3 comments:

Shawn and Tony said...

As always, Lisa, you have captured the heart & hilarious soul's of these awesome people!!!! We ♥ you Carrie & Ryan!!!!

Lisa Young said...

Thanks Shawn! They were SO FUN :)

Unknown said...

I love you for this!!! The sunny moments were definitely my Dad letting us know he was there. I needed that sign as emotional as it was. Thank you for curbing the tears with the "wedgies" haha!!! The angel on my bouquet was given to me by the funeral director at my Dad's service. He told me he pinned one on my Dad before he was cremated...he said he wanted us to have that last small bond for my Dad and I to share. It was special and the pictures are special...Thank you for everything!