Monday, October 12, 2015

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Krystle + Erik

There are days that I wish I were a videographer... 

Don't get me wrong, still photographs are classic... 

They pass the test of time... 

But sometimes I wish there was a sound bite included! 

Last weekend, Sommer and I had a FABULOUS time shooting Krystle and Erik's wedding and it was super easy to pick our "favorite moment." 

But this was one of those times that I wish I was a videographer, because having sound would make it easier to explain this moment... 

So I will do my best (with my novice writing skills) to explain... 





You know how most weddings conclude... 

The preacher/priest/celebrant says "and now, with the power vested in me by the state of South Carolina, I proudly present, Mr. and Mrs....and now you may kiss the bride!" 

Well...in this case, I think Pastor Byrd got to "with the power"...and Erik couldn't wait any longer and went straight for the "kiss the bride" part! 

The congregation giggled and once Pastor Byrd finished his line, he was laughing too! 

It was one of the sweetest moments I have ever witnessed!


It is so easy to see how much love is between Krystle and Erik, and Sommer and I couldn't be happier for them! 

Thank you for having us to share in your special day! 

Lisa and Sommer 

P.S. Enjoy a few sneak peaks of a few other of our favorite moments of the day! 

 





























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: