Sunday, July 6, 2014

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Kendall + Jason

I LOVE the south... 

I met my WONDERFUL husband here... 

All three of my children were born here... 

The weather here is UNBEATABLE... 






But I will always hold close to my heart, the place of my birth... 

The place I learned how to ride a bike... 

The place where my brothers and I played flashlight tag with cousins during camp-outs at Grandma and Grandpa's... 

The place I learned how the smell of the fall air was the start of football season... 






Come on all you fellow Buckeyes... 







OH......IO!

Therefore, my favorite moment of Kendall and Jason's wedding...

:)

Congratulations on your new life together as "Buckeyes"!

Lisa and Rachel 


P.S. Here are a few more of our favorites from their beautiful day...























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breath taking beautiful:)

Lisa Burba