Thursday, June 19, 2014

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Morgan + Isaac

Growing up with two "annoying" brothers (no offense Steve and Tommy...ALL boys are annoying...) I have always wished I had a sister... 

My aunt Julie was the closest thing to a sister that I knew, and since she was only 4 years older than me it satisfied my yearning for a sister most of the time. 

But she lived an hour away and I didn't get to see her daily like I would with a sister... 

Someone I could share shoes and clothes with... 

Someone I could laugh with about boy-crushes... 

Someone I could cry with when that boy-crush broke my heart... 

I have always been jealous of girlfriends of mine that had that kind of a relationship with their sister... 

And I have to say that I am a little jealous of my Gorgeous bride, Morgan and her 4 beautiful sisters... 

YES, I said 4 SISTERS! 

They all seem to have such an amazing, fun and playful relationship.  So when I asked them to be "sassy", I knew I would get SASSY! 

Therefore...my FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT OF LAST WEEKEND... 

5 SASSY SISTERS!



CONGRATULATIONS to Morgan and Isaac as they begin their lives together! 

Lisa and Amanda

P.S.  Enjoy a few MORE of our Favs!
























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: