Sunday, September 23, 2012

Favorite Wedding Moment - Lauren + Christian

Last night's wedding had SO MANY GREAT moments!

But having my husband as my second shooter and having two little girls of our own...it was easy to choose this moment...

There is NOTHING like a daddy seeing his little girl for the first time in her dress on her wedding day!

I am not sure who had a harder time focusing through tears...me or Craig!

We both know that this moment (even though in reality is at least 15 years away for us) will be here in a blink.

Congrats to Lauren and Christian!

We wish you many years of wedded bliss!
 Lisa and Craig


P.S.  My SECOND Favorite moment was realizing that the bridemaids were standing on bricks so they wouldn't sink in the grass with their stilettos! 
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
And of course, I couldn't leave out the groom! 

Especially when Lauren and Christian are SO CUTE together!

 ENJOY A FEW OF MY FAV COUPLE SHOTS!







Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: