Monday, September 24, 2012

Favorite Wedding Moment - Brittany + Tom


My Favorite Moment from Saturday's wedding has a little history behind it.

I love it when it's just me and the bride and groom. They are usually a little more relaxed and they are so happy that it's easy to capture the romance.

Brittany has been coming to Sunset Beach since she was a baby so she decided that was the perfect place to have her wedding.  Tom also proposed to her there, so it was pretty special to capture these moments of them in their favorite place.
 

And you know me...I can't resist showing a few others...
                                       













Congrats Tom and Brittany!

Thank you for letting us capture your special day!

Sommer and Amanda

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: