Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shelley + Tyler + Wade + "Baby Kate" = 4

I was so excited to do a maternity session for Shelley, Tyler and Wade as they get ready to welcome "Baby Kate" into their family!

Tyler and his family have been friends of my husband's family for years, and Shelley teaches my three kids piano lessons.

We have been able to witness Shelley's belly growing with each week which makes this session even more sweet for me!

We can't wait to meet Kate and wish all of them the best in this new chapter in their lives!

Love, Lisa (Craig, Lydia, Lily and Tripp too!)















Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful,you can feel the love they share. AWSOME!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thank you so, so much!! We love them!! You are amzing! With all the bug swatting and laughing we did I know it wasn't easy to edit these lol They are perfect!
Shelley, Tyler and Wade

Lisa Young said...

I am so glad you like them Shelley! It was a blast! And the hardest thing about editing them is that there were SO MANY I loved! I had a hard time deleting any! :)