Monday, May 7, 2012

Favorite Moment - Kathryn + Christopher

My bride, Kathryn, saw a photo on Pinterest that she loved and brought this GREAT frame to try to recreate it.

 I never saw the photo, but she described it to me and I knew what she was getting at.

I thought it turned out great and I hope she likes my "interpretation" of it...But I have to say, that I actually like what happened AFTER the set up shot even better...The little girls didn't hesitate to stick their faces in the frame, and I didn't even realize until after I shot it, that the bride and groom were in the background!

Stellar Accident! :)

And there it is...my favorite "accidental" moment from our wedding this past Saturday!

Congrats to Kathryn and Christopher!

Lisa


Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: