Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jen Doig Bridal [Conway Wedding Photographer]



I have been dying to post this FABULOUSLY GORGEOUS bride...and she was married last night, so HERE SHE IS...

Breathtaking, isn't she???

And she is truly as beautiful inside as she is outside! She even thought of ME on her wedding day (which just so happened to fall on my Birthday) and brought me a very colorful cupcake and had the bridesmaids sing "Happy Bday" to me as she was getting ready for the wedding!

I am so blessed that she chose me to capture her engagement session, bridal session and wedding day, and hope that the next session will be her MATERNITY sometime soon!!! HA!

Lisa






Oh yeah...she was even SO SPECTACULAR that the Ice Cream Man stopped and stared for QUITE AWHILE! LOL!

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: