Sunday, April 15, 2012

First Communion - [Myrtle Beach Child Photographer]

It's that time of year again when the second graders from St. Andrew Catholic School (and all 2nd and 3rd graders in the Catholic faith) prepare to receive their First Communion.

I was brought up Catholic, and it just warms my heart to see these children at 7 and 8 years old have such reverence in receiving this Sacrament. What a sweet age and such a sweet ritual!

I was blessed to be asked to take Alexandra and Mason's First Communion pictures in my studio last week, and it made me realize that I never posted my own daughters' pictures from last year. (I posted them at the bottom...)

Congratulations to all of the children receiving this very important Sacrament in the coming weeks!

Lisa






Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: