Monday, April 5, 2010

Jana + Marco + baby "D"



I come from a big family...

I mean a REALLY BIG FAMILY....(Catholic of course...)

My dad is one of 9...

The nine have multiplied and I have 19 first cousins...that doesn't count their spouses...

And as with most Catholic families, it just keeps growing and GROWING...so much that I have lost count of my 2nd cousins!

I was however lucky enough to have a free weekend to travel up to Ohio and shoot a few pictures of the belly that holds one of my next 2nd cousins! (and Jana and Marco too :))

It was so fun shooting them again! It had been two years since Craig and I were honored to shoot their wedding, and during this session I had ANOTHER great assistant...Special thanks to my sister-in-law, Mandy!

We shot down by the "crick" (creek for you Southerners) at my Grandma and Grandpa's house where we all ran as kids! It is strange to think that I never appreciated that place when I was younger, and now it is one my favorite places to shoot! (Too bad I can't convince my South Carolina Brides to drive 12 hours for their engagement and bridal sessions!)

I can't wait to meet my 2nd cousin "Baby D", but for now we will have to just admire the beautiful round belly that keeps her or him warm for a few more weeks!

Congrats to Jana and Marco!







































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: