Monday, May 29, 2017

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Kayla + Andrew

"A family that prays together, stays together." 

I have always loved that saying... 



Craig and I have continued what our parents instilled in us with our kids...that not only should you have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, but that there is a great importance in praying together as a family.




So it was not hard for me to pick a favorite moment from Kayla and Andrew's wedding...

Before the ceremony, they wanted to pray together but they wanted to keep it "traditional" and not see each other before Kayla walked down the isle.  

So Sommer and I found the perfect solution.  

We hid Andrew on the back side of the barn, and Kayla sneaked down the side of the wall until their hands met.  






"I will love thee, O Lord, my strength" PSALM 18:1










Congratulations to Kayla and Andrew!  

May you always keep the Lord as the center of your marriage as He will continue to strengthen the bonds between you!

Lisa and Sommer

P.S.  Enjoy a few more of our favorites from the day!
 






























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: