Wednesday, December 14, 2016

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Carly + Ryan

Not all guys love getting their picture taken.

I joke with my grooms that I will make it as quick and painless as possible, and in the end, they usually have a good time with the picture taking process.

But it really makes my job easier when the groomsmen do their best to make it fun for the groom by keeping him laughing and entertained!

Ryan's groomsmen were PROS at this!

They were being so "entertaining" that they even had me in stitches!

And I am SURE it had NOTHING to do with the little flask they passed around... HA! HA!
























Thank you guys for keeping us all entertained and making Carly and Ryan's day so fun! 

Lisa and Sommer 

P.S. Here are a "few" more of our Favorite Moments from Carly and Ryan's amazing day! 








































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: