Wednesday, June 10, 2015

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Kayla + Grady

#familyisthemostimportantthing

If you follow me on Instagram, you will see that I use that hashtag a BUNCH! 

Anyone who has read our blog knows, that as my kids get older (and as I get older...) I am getting more emotional about how important family members are in our lives...

Family TRULY is the most important thing and when we captured Kayla and Grady's rehearsal night and wedding day, I could tell immediately that they felt the same.

Such SWEET words were shared about this couple at their rehearsal dinner and Kayla's little (12 year old) sister gave a speech at the wedding that made the photographer cry! (yes...that was me who cried...)

Kayla and Grady's families and bridal party were just amazing to work with and as ALWAYS, I couldn't pick just ONE "favorite moment" from the day...I had THREE...



FAVORITE MOMENT #1:

I was able to see from the first meeting with Kayla and her mom Theresa, that they were very close...

I am close to both of my daughters, and lately, when I am shooting weddings, I envision the day that Craig and I "give them away" to their husbands...I get choked up every time... This day was no exception...

Theresa put the bracelet on Kayla's wrist...the last touch to her wedding ensemble, and as her dad and little sister looked on, there wasn't a dry eye in the room. The sweet kiss on the cheek that Kayla got from mom and then dad, made it hard for me to focus...thank goodness I got these images!!!

FAVORITE MOMENT #2:

My SECOND Favorite moment was easy...

I LOVE a "first look" and Grady, being a sweet emotional man like my husband, Craig, made for an AMAZING first meeting with his bride...

No need to explain more...

just look at the photos...


FAVORITE MOMENT #3:

And THIRD...I truly cherish that I have my grandma on my mom's side and both my grandma and grandpa on my dad's side...

Kayla lost her grandpa...

But he was still present on her wedding day...

And her mom reminded her of that by attaching this amazing photo of him to her bouquet...





Congratulations to Kayla and Grady!  We wish you MANY years of happiness together as you two both become part of each others' CHERISHED FAMILY!

Lisa and Sommer

P.S.  Enjoy a FEW of our other favorites from the day!





































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: