Saturday, November 2, 2013

Favorite Wedding Moment - Judy + Andi

The morning of Saturday, October 19th was a very dreary, rainy day. 

I was getting discouraged as that the photos we planned to take in the gorgeous Brighton towers' courtyard and overlooking the beach were looking grim... 

When we arrived at Judy's house to take her "getting ready" pictures, it was still drizzling... 

Judy told us that it had rained on all of her memorable moments...Prom, High School Graduation, College Graduation, etc. and she claimed, "It will NOT rain on my wedding day! Today is the day we break tradition! HA!" 

So my favorite moment was when Judy stepped out of her house to get into the limo and the rain stopped and the sun broke through the clouds! 

 I am serious...I do NOT make these things up!

Congrats to Judy and Andi and thank you for having us on your amazing and SUNNY day! 

Lisa and Amanda 

ENJOY A FEW SNEAK PEAKS FROM JUDY AND ANDI'S DAY!




















Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!! Your happiness and joy shines through you so radiantly. Congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing this moment with me.