Sunday, September 29, 2013

FAVORITE WEDDING MOMENT - Austyn + Zann

NEED I SAY MORE???

I just LOVE how fun these two are and this photo says it all!  (hence my favorite wedding moment was watching Austyn and Zann TRULY enjoy their big night!)

Congratulations to Austyn Brady and Zann Smith!  

And a SPECIAL thanks to Leslie Menich from Memorable Moments, Mark Gladden, Hart to Heart Media, Tru Soul, ShutterBooth, and Marina Inn for an AMAZING day!

Lisa and Craig

P.S.  Enjoy a "FEW" more of our favorites from the day... ;)



































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun night! Thanks for having Tru Sol as your party band, Austyn and Zann!!

Lisa Young said...

Yes it was and it wouldn't have been as much of a PARTY if it wasn't for Tru Sol!!!!

zerry ht said...

I don’t have words to describe how much I liked this blog. I am getting married by the end of this year in one of the Seattle Wedding venues and this wedding is like a dream. I loved everything about it, the dresses, the place and especially the photographer. Superb work!

Lisa Young said...

Thank you Zerry ht! Just to let you know that we do travel! ;)