Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Favorite Moment - Shae & Charlie {Charleston Weddings}

 




My Favorite moment from Saturday's wedding is when Charlie was telling Shae something that made her laugh!  :)

Shae and Charlie were really fun and I had a great time capturing their special day!

Check out a few more cool shots below.



 






  
 and I just had to add a few from Shae's amazing bridal shoot!
























































                                                 Congratulations Shae and Charlie!


                                                       Sommer & Amanda

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

1 comment:

Hugh Bell said...

35Beautiful shots ... Beautiful couple! Shae made it a few months longer than Trey ... Wow! Trying to make me feel old!
Blessings to the new couple ...