Monday, October 29, 2012

Maren + Matt e-session

I am so excited to be shooting Maren and Matt's Wedding this coming Spring for several reasons...

1. Maren used to babysit my three kids and I feel really honored that she wanted me to be a part of her day!

2. I think I talked them into having M&Ms at their reception...(I mean how could they NOT with their initials being "M + M"!!!!???!!)

3. They have the BEST hair I have seen since my Middle-School-80's-Hair-Band days!!!!



But seriously, these two are the "dream" couple for a photographer! They are so fun to be around, they look amazing together and they are up for anything that I want to do!

Their wedding day is going to be a highlight to my April 2013!

 Congrats to Maren and Matt! Hope you all enjoy a few of my engagement session favs!

 Lisa









Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: