Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ohhhh... to be 14 again! [Myrtle Beach Photographer]



When my good friend April asked me to shoot some pictures of her oldest child and a few friends on the beach just a few weeks ago, I NEVER thought I would have so much fun! These girls' laughs are so contagious that my stomach and cheeks hurt when we were done! It was so neat to see four girls genuinely having a fun time together with no drama!

April said they spent over 3 hours writing and drawing on t-shirts that they wore in part of our shoot this morning, and I was inspired that these 13 and 14 year old girls came up with some of the most amazing sayings showing how deeply they are rooted in God! Such beautiful girls inside and out...

Happy 14th Birthday Hope! I was honored to capture a few moments for you to remember this amazing time in your life!

Lisa














Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: