Monday, January 16, 2012

Myrtle Beach Portrait Photographer - Tripp is 5!

So my "baby" turned 5 last week, and along with a new haircut (which was an "accident" BTW) he has a brand new attitude!


Such a SERIOUS new attitude...asking 20-questions about everything...


Making silly faces when I ask him to smile...


But still that sweet boy that I KNOW will be a "mama's boy" for as long as I can keep him that way! :)

Happy Birthday Tripp! We love you!
Lisa and Craig (aka: Mom and Dad)

Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....Lisa I can still remember you telling me he was on the way. Each shot captured Tripp perfectly. He is a spit fire, a comedian and a sweetheart all rolled into one!

Youaretalkingtoomuch.com said...

Love these!!! I can still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday! Sweet pics! Love, Rebecca