Sunday, June 19, 2011

Myrtle Beach Weddings - Stephanie + Ryan

So do you remember the bride with the cool shoes???

I promised I would reveal this amazing bride after she got married and my word is good :)

Stephanie Orsimarsi married her "prince charming" last night at the Hilton, Myrtle Beach, and I have to say that Ryan Wolf is JUST THAT...her real-life Prince Charming! Anyone who knows them knows what I mean...they were simply made for each other, and as Ryan said in his speech last night, you search for your one, 'right partner' and he found his 'right partner' in Stephanie!

I had a hard time posting just a "few", so there are a "few" bridal, engagement and wedding shots!

Craig and I want to congratulate Stephanie and Ryan in their new life together and wish them MANY happy years together!

Lisa

P.S. Thanks to Mark Gladden for his amazing floral design and Wayne Cribb for keeping the party going!

So

























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: