Thursday, February 17, 2011

OHIO WEDDINGS - Brooke + Ben


I FINALLY got my wish to shoot a wedding in the snow! (well...the wedding wasn't "technically" in the snow, but it was snowing outside!)

Craig and I flew to icy Northeastern Ohio to capture the moments of Brooke Banning and Ben France's wedding at the Stambaugh Auditorium just off campus of Youngstown State University. We were MESMERIZED by the stately architecture and felt inspired by the textures throughout the building!

Being creative was easy with such a FUN-LOVING couple, GORGEOUS bride, FABULOUS dress, AMAZING lighting, GRAND staircases, ORNATE ceilings, and even a small "cubby" of a hallway where we sat Brooke and Ben in the COOLEST window on the third floor! I felt like a "kid in a candy store" with all of the opportunities around us and to top it all off...did I mention it was snowing?????

I know you Northerners are sick of snow, but I have to admit that I miss it...well...maybe not...I just like to get a "taste" of it at least once a season. (Then I go back to the Sunny South and am happy I moved there :0)....no offense fellow Buckeyes...)

I hope you all enjoy the "sneak peak" of Brooke and Ben's "snowy" wedding day!

Congratulations! We wish you a lifetime full of love and laughter!
Lisa and Craig
















































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: