Monday, May 17, 2010

Elizabeth + Nick



On May 1, 2010 Elizabeth and Nick had a gorgeous ceremony in the back yard of Elizabeth's Aunt and Uncle's house in Murrells Inlet, SC. The outdoor "living-room" areas made for an inviting feel and I have to say if Craig and I would ever renew our vows, this is EXACTLY how I would want to do it:

Stepping off the back porch, surrounded by fragrant flower gardens, luminaries hanging from the trees, candleabras in every corner and couches, chairs and coffee tables set on the lawn for perfectly quaint gathering places...

And with the AMAZING food from Inlet Affairs (www.inletaffairs.com) and the great tunes played by DJ Jeff Benton I had a hard time remembering I was there to WORK! HAHA!

Congrats to Elizabeth and Nick in their new life together!

Lisa and Casey
















































Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

No comments: