Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LINDSTROM-MOORE Wedding March 14, 2009



Jill and I had the pleasure of sharing Anne and Hunter's wedding day at The Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church and Dunes West in Mt. Pleasant, SC a week ago. It was a "beautifully-overcast" day (perfect for photographers of course!) and besides the gnats coming out a little early this season, we had an incredible time!

The families and bridal party were so easy to work with and we had more fun cutting up with them than we had in a long time. (Jill and I continued to laugh the ENTIRE 2 hour ride home that night!)

Thanks to everyone for making our job so enjoyable and CONGRATULATIONS to one of the SWEETEST couples we have ever worked with!
























Kindly Share The Love »»

Save on Delicious

1 comment:

Ring of Fire said...

Someday I would like to do what you do. I have just recently discovered my passion for photography, but someday I will take beautiful pictures, and make money. Keep up the good work.

~Jeff
http://jeffowick.blogspot.com/